But for this season if you join an affiliated club then membership is free, including sail numbers!
So what is Windsurfing New Zealand is all about?
- It represents the interests and needs of our windsurfing members as a national body.
- Co-ordinates, assists and notifies members of national and local events & competitions.
- Promotes the profile of windsurfing in New Zealand.
- Windsurfing New Zealand is affiliated to the International Windsurfing Association (IWA), allowing our sailors to compete in International events organized by the IWA & ISAF.
- Keeps its members up to date with what is happening in the windsurf scene via our Website @ www.windsurfingnz.org & regular emails.
- Administers the allocation of race numbers.
- Provides information on Local Clubs, Certified Instructors, Schools, & availability of Instructor courses.